There's one unspoken rule in every art museum: Do Not Touch.
Well guess what? Now you can not only touch The Starry Night, you can have it on your nails!
These nail art stickers can last for 1 to 2 weeks! One set comes comes with 14 stickers.
How to Use Nail Stickers:
In order to achieve perfect results, please follow below instructions
1. Push back cuticle & file the nail surface (this is to smoothen the nail surface & to remove grease & moisture to achieve a long lasting result). Remember to clean the nail afterwards.
2. Select the suitable sizes (cut to the correct size if necessary.)
3. Carefully remove the transparent protective layer. Then peel it off carefully.
4. Position onto "the moon" of the nail. Make sure the sticker curve touches the cuticle line. Press gently through the central line of the nail plate towards the free edge. Forget about the excess at this point.
5. Press from the moon towards the nail groove size by size. During this step, squeeze the air out of the sticker to ensure a smooth touch.
6. Cut the excess sticker, and then file the edges gently to make it smooth.
7. To ensure a long lasting result, apply UV topcoat.
These should last 1 to 2 weeks if you follow the instructions above.
PVC, Non-toxic/Passed FDA/EN71/ASTM