These tea cups belong in a museum! Cast your eyes upon the most breathtaking renditions of Van Gogh's artwork since he painted them.
What makes them so extraordinary? "There is really no magic about it – merely patient attention to detail," says the expert ceramicist.
1. "Handcrafted with the crème de la crème of ceramics, you'll never have to worry about chips or cracks." Each piece is crafted by hand with bone china, the strongest of the porcelain or china ceramics. Bone china is renowned for its high strength and chip resistance.
2. The paintings will never fade, thanks to state-of-the-art screen printing techniques which utilize an ink thickness of 2-4 micrometers (that's 1000 times smaller than a millimeter).
3. The entire set is dishwasher safe and easy to keep pristine. Note: they're dishwasher safe not microwave safe. You wouldn't microwave a masterpiece, would you?
4. The gold standard of tableware, each piece is gilded from top to bottom. The rims and outer edges are trimmed in vivid strokes of gold.
5. The painstakingly punctilious process is complete when every piece has been kilned at exactly 1260 degrees Celsius. This firing technique creates the clearest images and smoothest textures possible.
8 oz / 240 ml
9.2cm wide x 7.6cm high
Single Set Includes:
1 x Cup, 1 x Saucer, 1 x Spoon
Whole Set Includes:
6 x Cups, 6 x Saucers, 6 x Spoons
Whole set includes 1 of each painting, otherwise mix & match to your liking. If you order the entire set, you'll receive 2 shipments, each containing 3 cups, 3 saucers and 3 spoons. This is to lower the risk of damage along the way (hello shipping people, there are Van Goghs in this box!) and reduce shipping costs.